The Research Centre on Multilingualism works with the following partner institutions to realise its projects:
- Federal Statistical Office: Statistical Surveys and Questions on Language
- University of Teacher Education St. Gallen: Changes in Motivation to Learn a Language and Productive Language Skills through Language Exchange at the Primary-School Level
- University of Teacher Education Thurgau: Multilingual Practices of Children and Professionals in Playgroups
- University of Teacher Education Vaud: What Are the Best Forms and Necessary Conditions to Enable Exchange or Direct Contact for the Largest Number of School Children?
- University of Teacher Education Zug: Teaching and learning foreign languages at school under the sign of multilingualism
- University of Teacher Education Zurich: Language aptitude: why and how to assess it?
- University of Geneva (Ecole de langue et de civilisation françaises) : Immersion and content-oriented language teaching. Didactic sequences and insertion into primary school’s curriculum
- University of Geneva (Département de sociologie): Italianità in the Internet: from cardboard suitcases to the web. A social history of the Italian language in German and French-speaking Switzerland
- Centre for Democracy Studies Aarau: Upper management and multilingualism in the Federal Administration